Broadstone is pleased to announce the launch of our innovative “Small Charities Investment Consulting” service. This unique offering is designed specifically for small charities that require independent, expert advice on their investments, especially in light of the recent changes to the Charity Commission’s guidance, CC14.
Amongst other things, the CC14 guidance encourages Trustees to view their assets as opportunities to align with their social impact objectives. It also urges them to seek independent advice from experts if such expertise is not currently represented on their board. Broadstone’s new service is an answer to this call for expert guidance and provides a package of cost-effective tailored services designed to offer smaller charities outstanding value for money.
By subscribing to our service, charities will have:
- Access to a dedicated expert consultant from our team whenever they need advice or guidance;
- Invites to town hall events, which will allow Trustees and charity finance team members to receive training on investments, whilst providing a platform for collaboration and growth;
- Quarterly market updates and performance information across a range of funds;
- Access to our investment services for reduced costs to support smaller charities budgets;
- Workshop groups to support finance teams when drafting policies and updating investment information for accounts, board meetings etc guided by our charity investment experts to reduce costs of outsourcing these services; and
- Fantastic opportunities for networking, enabling our clients to join a wider network of like-minded charity professionals who are all striving to make the most of their assets.
At Broadstone, our passion is driven by three key tenets: inclusivity, team extension, and mission-aligned investing.
We believe that every charity, regardless of its size, should have access to quality independent investment advice. Our service is priced to ensure that even the smallest charities can afford expert consultation, thus levelling the playing field and giving every charity the chance to thrive.
Our consultants are not just advisors; they are extensions of your Trustee Board. We are here to support your strategy and provide advice as often as it’s needed. Our aim is to become a trusted part of your team, working collaboratively to achieve your financial goals.
We understand that every investment decision a charity makes should be in alignment with its mission and social impact objectives. We champion Trustees to make decisions with confidence, knowing that their choices will benefit their causes.
For more information about Broadstone’s charity services, please visit our webpage. We are here to help all charities thrive and would love the opportunity to talk to you about how we can help support your group. In the words of Helen Keller, “Alone we can do so little; together we can do so much.”