- Putting People First
Group income protection is becoming an essential part of any employee benefits package. We would like to share with you the following statistics:
- 1 in 3 families in England would be unable to pay their rent or mortgage for more than one month with no job.
- 3 in 5 employees have no form of income protection.
- 43% of employees would feel more valued by their employer if they received income protection as a benefit.
If you are one of the 17,000 UK employers that offers group income protection, then you are one of the few businesses that considers their people as their most important asset.
A Group Income Protection policy is designed to provide a replacement income in the event of accident, illness or incapacity preventing a staff member from working.
In addition, it can include:
- Employee Assistance Programmes (such as counselling)
- Rehabilitation Services
- Legal and HR Helplines
- Early Intervention Services
If you would like to discuss how a Group Income Protection policy may benefit your company or for any further details please do contact us.