About 20-20 Trustees
20-20 Trustees is a small but growing dynamic professional pension trustee orgnanisation. Our team consists of specialist professionals from across the UK pensions industry including lawyers, actuaries, covenant pracitioners, investment professionals, adminstrators, pensions managers and restructuring experts. We pride ourselves on being a close-knit and diverse team where everyone is focused on delivering innovative solutions and making a difference to our clients.
Whilst we remain largely independent day-to-day, 20-20 Trustees is wholly owned by the Broadstone Group, a multi-service pensions consultancy and specialist. Together, 20-20 Trustees and Broadstone have offices and staff all over the country.
Even as we grow, we work hard to ensure that every member of the team has an equal voice, no matter their role. We’re very much a “roll up your sleeves” and pitch in to help get the job job sort of team and we’re looking for someone with energy, drive and ideas to join us as we grow our business development team.
The Marketing Specialist will develop and execute a wide range of marketing activities with the objective of helping to generate new business leads and achieve revenue targets. The role is varied and dynamic, with activites spanning content, brand, digital, design, data, communications, public relations, market inteligence, events and copywriting.
Reporting to the Head of Business Development, the Marketing Specialist will be an integral member of the business development team and will work with all colleagues across the 20-20 Trustees business.
In addition, the individual will also have the opportunity to work closely with colleagues across the Broadstone Group including marketing, IT, HR, and the other business development teams to share knowledge/ideas and contribute to the overall Group’s business development and success.
• Formatting all types of collateral to ensure brand consistency
• Maintaining and developing the collateral library including team CVs, biographies, photos, testimonials, case studies
• Identifying and executing website improvement projects
• Enhancing the visual appeal of our pitches and proposals with graphics or other creative elements
• Writing and refining content across all media types
• Curating and managing our content development calendar
• Drafting and editing blogs and articles
• Coordinating and writing elements of awards submissions and case studies
• Liasing with external PR team to identify and execute opportunities
• Coordinating webinar and seminar events with our external partners
• Developing and executing targeted campaigns
• Managing and enhancing our social media presence
• Identifying actions to improve our SEO
• Leading and managing joint activity with Broadstone Marketing colleagues
• Assisting with written and design elements of specific proposals and pitches as needed
Data and Reporting
• Building and managing our contact database and segmented mailing lists
• Compiling, managing and reporting on marketing activity impact and results
• Gathering market intelligence on competitor and general market messaging, topics and trends
Skills and Attributes
• Excellent written communication skills
• Expert-level PowerPoint and Word capabilities
• Positive ‘can-do’ attitude
• Ability to generate and execute new ideas
• Eager to learn and get involved
• Creative problem solver
• Dynamic, with an ability to evolve as our business grows and changes
• Exceptionally self-driven and is able to work on own initiative
• Flexible, with strong desire to be part of a challenging and change oriented environment
• Resilient and adaptable to the needs of the business, remaining composed in high pressure situations
• Experience and confidence working with CRM systems is a plus
• Adhere to all relevant laws & regulations, and Broadstone Policies & Procedures
• Achieve a good standard of ethical behaviour, i.e. do the right thing at all times
• Comply with all relevant professional standards
• Comply with the FCA’s requirements in relation to Conduct Risk & Treating Customers Fairly