The C&A Marketing Administrator will support the C&A Business Development and Communications (C&A BDC) Team in maintaining records and delivering materials for the promotion of Broadstone both internally and externally.
They will be responsible for the recording and provision of information, designed to assist the practical delivery of marketing campaigns. They will also be expected to assist with the process of sales and marketing activities, such as producing externally facing factsheets and arranging attendance at seminars and conferences.
The role requires an individual who has good organisational, IT, and telephone/inter-personal skills, a willingness to learn, and a high standard of written and oral communication skills. In addition, the ability to prioritise their workloads and high levels of attention to detail would be preferable.
The C&A Marketing Administrator reports to the C&A Marketing team lead and will liaise with and work alongside the wider Business Development team and central Marketing Department.
- Contribute to the successful delivery of marketing campaigns for the C&A business
- Create and maintain prospect files and records electronically for all C&A new business enquiries
- Maintain comprehensive records of all C&A contacts in the IT and TPE community
- Assist in the creation and management of the annual Marketing plan and budget, monitoring deliverables and ensuring targets are met
- Assist the wider Business Development team to build prospective client relationships and respond to new client opportunities
- Email and post information to prospective clients and track when returned
- Help maintain relationships with prospective clients and introducers
- Develop a full understanding of the Broadstone proposition
- Carry out any other duties that may be outside the standard remit as may be reasonably required by the Company and for the purpose of personal development
Technical Knowledge and Professional Qualifications
- Computer literate (MS Office) and quick to learn new IT skills/software usage
- Good planning and organisation skills – able to manage multiple tasks effectively
- Ability to work independently and prioritise own workload to meet Prospect/Client and Consultant needs
- Attention to detail when working with data and records
- High standard of written and oral communication skills
- Good team player – keen to assist team members with achieving team and individual objectives, particularly during busy periods
- Ability to understand and follow internal prospect/client on-boarding process and ongoing servicing routines
- Ability to prioritise workloads
- Ability to organise travel arrangements
- Anti-Money Laundering, TCF and Data Management regulations, and internal processes
- Adhere to all relevant laws & regulations, and Broadstone Policies & Procedures
- Achieve a good standard of ethical behaviour, i.e. do the right thing at all times
- Comply with all relevant professional standards
- Comply with the FCA’s requirements in relation to Conduct Risk & Treating Customers Fairly