To assist in the provision of pensions administration services to clients.
- To carry out routine administration services for all clients as requested by Senior Administrators, Team Manager, Head of Admin which will include the following duties:
‒ Maintaining membership records on the administration system
‒ Calculating benefits for members; i.e. leavers, retirements, transfers, deaths
‒ Setting up new members on the administration system
‒ Dealing with general queries from members/employer/Trustee/other third parties by telephone, email, and letter.
‒ Assisting with annual event processes e.g. benefit statements, pension increases, renewals.
‒ Liaising with HM Revenue and Customs
‒ Responsibility for entering jobs received onto the work administration system.
‒ Dealing with Trustee AVC schemes
‒ Maintaining records on client external payroll systems as appropriate.
- To monitor daily target dates to ensure service level standards are met for clients.
- To ensure time records are kept up to date on a daily basis.
- To be flexible and provide such other support as would be reasonably expected within the role.
- To provide support for the administration systems if required.
Technical Knowledge and Professional Qualifications
- Good communication skills both verbal and written
- Ability to work on own as well as a member of a team
- Analytical and numerical ability – able to analyse, evaluate and interpret data
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to prioritise workloads and deal with any urgent issues that arise
- Educated to A-Level standard
- Willing to study for professional qualifications
- Previous work experience with a third-party administrator or in-house occupational pension scheme
- Adhere to all relevant laws & regulations, and Broadstone Policies & Procedures
- Achieve a good standard of ethical behaviour, i.e. do the right thing at all times
- Comply with all relevant professional standards
- Comply with the FCA’s requirements in relation to Conduct Risk & Treating Customers Fairly