Insuring your employees peace of mind.
Group Income Protection
Putting people first
Group income protection is becoming an essential part of any employee benefits package. We would like to share with you the following statistics:
- 1 in 3 families in England would be unable to pay their rent or mortgage for more than one month with no job.
- 3 in 5 employees have no form of income protection.
- 43% of employees would feel more valued by their employer if they received income protection as a benefit
If you are one of the 17,000 UK employers that offers group income protection, then you are one of the few businesses that considers their people as their most important asset.
How we can help
A Group Income Protection policy is designed to provide a replacement income in the event of accident, illness or incapacity preventing a staff member from working.
In addition, it can include:
- Employee Assistance Programmes (such as counselling)
- Rehabilitation Services
- Legal and HR Helplines
- Early Intervention Services
If you would like to discuss how a Group Income Protection policy may benefit your company or for any further details please do contact us.