In response to the latest COVID 19 guidance from the UK government delivered on the evening of 23rd March 2020, all of our administration offices have been closed until further notice.
In line with our Business Continuity Plan staff are now working hard from home to maintain our pension scheme administration services.
What to do if you have a query about your benefits:
- If you are a pensioner and want to query whether our office closures will affect the ongoing payment of your pension, then we are pleased to confirm that your pension will be continue to be paid on your usual pay dates.
- If you have a different query about your benefits, then the best way to get in touch with us is by email. If you know which of our offices administers your pension, then please send an email to the relevant address from the list below:
- If you are not sure which office administers your pension, then please email us on email@example.com.
- When sending your email, please include the following information to help us direct your query to the correct team:
- The name of your pension scheme
- Your full name
- Your date of birth
- Your national insurance number